[rt-users] Reset passwords ued to work...now doesn't

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Sun Oct 15 12:34:13 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 13:51 -0400, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I implemented a simple password reset queue which reset a user's
> password when a new email was sent to that queue.  It used to work
> great, but now doesn't.  I'm not sure if it stopped when the server was
> upgraded to RT 3.6.0, or if it was busted earlier.

Does anyone have an idea why the password reset has stopped functioning?
I've since noticed that new users aren't getting random passwords
assigned to them either.  Something is quite obviously broken, but I
haven't changed anything except upgrade RT to 3.6.0.  Should I give
3.6.1 a try?

BTW, I've checked the wiki, and I have the automatic password bit set up
the same way.  I'm stumped.

Regards,

Ranbir

--