[rt-users] Problems with Searching

Joerg Heidbrock heidbrock at werum.de
Mon Oct 16 12:02:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to specify the following search via the SearchBuilder:

(  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled' )
AND
(  Queue = 'Project1' OR  (  Queue = 'General'
                           AND 'CF.{Project}' LIKE 'Project1' ) )

After executing the search, there were no tickets found an when I go
back to edit the search, I see that the "OR" between the queues is
replaced by "AND":

(  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled' )
AND
(  Queue = 'Project1' AND (  Queue = 'General'
                           AND 'CF.{Project}' LIKE 'Project1' ) )

Is there any other way to create the above statement?

I am using rt 3.6.1.

Thanks,
   Joerg