[rt-users] Does anyone else think the 3.6.1 UI is... less attractive... than 3.4.5?

Scott Golby sgolby at freshdirect.com
Wed Oct 18 16:29:34 EDT 2006

> into my shiny new 3.6.1 system and looking around, the look and feel
is
> *vastly* different from 3.4.5.  Has anyone else had this same problem,

I installed v3.6.1 recently and it worked fine, everything came up on
the screen "OK" but ewww, I definitely did not like the new look.

You can change it back by editing the config

# vi /opt/rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm
Set($WebDefaultStylesheet, '3.4-compat');

My workmates have not asked for it to be set back to v3.6 style so sorry
I can't send you a screen shot.  :-)

- Scott