[rt-users] Attached files show up but there is no link to download

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Wed Oct 18 17:31:35 EDT 2006

hmm ok this is what I ahve done..

I have  go to the rt- wiki and check the gentoo install guide..
there is a list of dependencies that I need to install..
I made sure all this was installed and it was.. some needed an update
but thats it.. I updated them just in case..

I also did:

./rt-test-dependencies  --with-mysql --with-modperl2
perl:
        >=5.8.3(5.008008)...found
users:
        rt group (rt)...found
        bin owner (rt)...found
        libs owner (rt)...found
        libs group (rt)...found
        web owner (apache)...found
        web group (apache)...found
CLI dependencies:
CORE dependencies:
MAILGATE dependencies:
MASON dependencies:
MODPERL2 dependencies:
MYSQL dependencies:

Everything was found.

so... I am puzze why I cant see attachments on my RT tickets? I have the
problem in the web not in my email client.. in fact we are not using
that feature.