[rt-users] 2 RT instances pointing to a single database instance

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Oct 19 17:07:18 EDT 2006

You can setup multiple RT instances pointing to the same db , just set
your database variables in the RT_SiteConfig ..
Though I would suggest you consider the network implications, there are
lots and lots of queries (I worked it out to be 216 queries to display
the the home page (RT at a glance) with just 16 tickets displayed ..all
these queries will be going over your transatlantic link ..
Regards;
Roy