[rt-users] Does RT have some sort of markup language?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Oct 20 15:43:12 EDT 2006

I've noticed that RT destroys indentation when I submit tickets.  We do a
lot of Python programming, so preserving indentation is important in many
instances.  I poked around the RT wiki a bit but didn't see any sort of
markup.  We naively tried <pre>...</pre> but that didn't seem to work.

Documentation pointers greatly appreciated.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/
"The hippies and the hipsters did some great stuff in the sixties,