FW: [rt-users] Help Setting Up Fetchmail

Mace, Nathan nathanmace at ucwv.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:46:20 EDT 2006

I've found out some more information.  The problem isn't with fetchmail,
it is with the MDA it is trying to hand the mail off to.  I am using
rt-mailgate.conf as my fetchmailrc file.  I've pasted the relevant line
below:

username username password password mda
"c:/Progra~1/OurInternet/Common/perl/bin/perl.exe
c:/Progra~1/Ourinternet/Reques~1/rt/bin/rt-mailgate.in --url
http://localhost:8284 --queue GENERAL --action correspond"

All of the RT software is running on this box, so localhost should
resolve just fine.  Does anyone know why this won't work?

Nathan