[rt-users] RT demo and install issues

James Mohr rt-users at jimmo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:57:29 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info. Maybe I can't see the forest for the trees, but I do no
see anywhere to download an RPM. There are instruction on installing the RPM,
but the RPM install page simply says:

RT's three step install procedure:
 1) Download the file:

But no file is listed. On the Best Practical site, all I find are source
installs.

As for the demo, I do not find any information about which username and
password to use. Where can I find this info?