[rt-users] A few questions

Paolo Supino paolo at actcom.net.il
Mon Oct 30 08:59:31 EST 2006

Hi

  I have a couple of questions:
1. We were testing RT with minimal configuration (we left SiteConfig
empty) and now we want to start using it seriously. We added the needed
configurations to SiteConfig, but RT has not picked up on them. Is
dumping the old database a must? We'd rather not do it because there are
some tickets in there that we want to keep.

2. How (and where in the WebUI) do I give a user the ability to add
content to a custom field?  We gave full rights to the users on the
custom fields, but I can't find how and where a user can add/change the
content of a custom field.

TUA
Paolo