[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:57:09 EST 2006

Barry,

Thanks so much for the fast response.

The machine has 1GB of RAM, 200 GB SATA hard drive, 2.8GHZ dual core
pentium.

My Ubuntu machine is very lightly loaded (nothing of note taking up
resources from running top command). When trying to load a page (clicking on
an open ticket for example), apache2 and postmaster show up briefly at the
beginning of the list for top then they disappear. 9 out of 10 times, the
page never fully loads. All that is shown the Best Practical banner at the
top of the page and the progress bars shows about 1/3 has loaded.

This is a new install of RT that works poorly.

I'd appreciate any further help you could offer.

Thanks,
Don