[rt-users] Problem with creating new users

Andrej Ricnik-Bay andrej.groups at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:07:07 EST 2006

Hi,

I did some googling and looked on the twiki, but can't seem to find
and relevant references.

I've installed RT 3.6.1 on Slackware 10.2 with mod_perl (which was a
bit of a PITA but that's another story :}).

My instance of RT is up & running against PostgreSQL 8.1.2.

I managed to create two initial user accounts which show up under
Configuration -> Users.  Today I cannot seem to add users any longer.
I don't get an error when I create a new user, he exists in the database,
but won't show up in the web-interface.  If I try to create the user again
he will be rejected as already existing.

What am I doing wrong - where did I fail?

Cheers,
Andrej