[rt-users] Does formatting a saved search have to be this &*%!%! painful?

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Fri Sep 1 10:56:55 EDT 2006

Ahhhhhh......

Thank you! I *knew* there had to be a better way, and I use the advanced
tab all the time to fiddle with searches... but totally forgot about the
bottom of it. <forehead-smack> I knew I was missing something obvious.

At least the next three reports won't take me hours per to create... :-/

        Ole

--
/Ole Craig
Security Engineer