[rt-users] CF Transactions

Hornet hornetmadness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:29:51 EDT 2006

I have setup a CF as a "Ticket Transactions". This is working as
expected by putting the CF.CloseCode on all the transactions windows.
Since this will not display the selected choice like the normal CF's.
I created another CF.ClosedAs. I'm trying to write a User Defined
Scrip to pull the CF.CloseCode choice and put it into CF.ClosedAs. I
dont really see any documentation on how to pull the info from
CF.CloseCode TransactionObj. Any help on how I get that data out would
be great.

--

-Erik-