[rt-users] Apache is not starting

abhishek bhardwaj bhardwaj_abhishek at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 11:11:21 EDT 2006

   I am  very new in linux, I found a lots of documents and follow them to  install mod perl but i i think, I am wrong at any point.
      I  am using Debian as os.
      I  download a lots of tarballs from different locations, but unable to  find out which one is perfect
      I  have tried apache 2 with Fact CGI also but facing some problem
      Can  u send me the steps to upgrade the Apache2 with either Fast CGI or  Mod perl
    and  the location from where i can download Apache and Fact_Cgi/Mod+perl
      so  that i can rebuild Apache
      I  will be thankful to you

  Regards
   Abhishek