[rt-users] Multiple LDAPS

Jason Prouty jprouty at cctus.com
Fri Sep 8 12:58:21 EDT 2006

I have MSActive directory forest with multiple domains.

What is the best way to intergrate this?

I have LDAP Auth already working for one domain  but I can't get
authentication for the second domain

Set($LDAPExternalAuth,          '1'); # Enable LDAP auth

Set($LdapServer,                "coengad01.cctus.com");

Set($LdapCAFile,                undef);

Set($LdapUser,                  'cn=rtldap,CN=Users,dc=cctus,dc=com');

Set($LdapPass,                  'Rt3Password');

#Set($LdapAuthStartTLS,         '1'); # Need to use TLS or ldaps to
check passwords

Set($LdapAuthStartTLS,          '0'); # Need to use TLS or ldaps to
check passwords

#Set($LdapAuthBase,             "ou=users,ou=Denver,dc=cctus,dc=com");

Set($LdapAuthBase,              "ou=Users,ou=Denver,dc=cctus,dc=com");

Set($LdapAuthUidAttr,           'sAMAccountName');

Set($LdapAuthFilter,            '(objectClass=user)');

#Set($LdapMailBase,             'cn=Users,dc=cctus,dc=com');

Set($LdapMailBase,              'ou=Users,ou=Denver,dc=cctus,dc=com');

Set($LdapMailFilter,            '(objectClass=user)');

Set($LdapMailScope,             'sub');

Set($LdapMailSearchAttr,        'mail');

%RT::LdapMailResultMap = (

        'sAMAccountName'        => 'Name',

        'mail'                  => 'EmailAddress',

        'cn'                    => 'RealName',

        );

What do need to add for the other domains in my AD?

Could I do multiple RT installs and point to the same database?

Any thoughts?