[rt-users] Query limited to last month?

Bryan K. Wright bryan at ayesha.phys.virginia.edu
Fri Sep 8 12:01:14 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

	I'd like to create a query that returns tickets created
during the last calendar month.  Note that this is different
from asking for tickets created during the last, say, 30 days.
For examlple, if this is September 2006, I want to create a query
in Query Builder that returns all tickets created between
August 1 2006 and August 31 2006, inclusive.

	I'd like to be able to say "Created -> Before ->
last day of previous month" and "Created -> After -> first day
of previous month", but I can't find anything that works like
this.  Note that I don't want to hard-code the dates.   I want
this query to work with any month.

	Any suggestions?

						Thanks,
						Bryan

Bryan Wright              |"If you take cranberries and stew them like
Physics Department        | applesauce, they taste much more like prunes
University of Virginia    | than rhubarb does."  --  Groucho
Charlottesville, VA  22901|
(434) 924-7218            |         bryan at virginia.edu