[rt-users] RT with pubcookie/External Auth

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:31:21 EDT 2006

By 'eternal loop' do you mean that that the browser gets redirected
between your weblogin server and your rt instance?  If so this is a
problem with how you set up pubcookie, most likely your keys are not
properly setup so that you cannot decode the the cookies properly.
Check your Apache logs.

Joby Walker
C&C SSG, University of Washington