[rt-users] Added to wishlist in wiki

Mathew Snyder jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 21:22:55 EDT 2006

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 02:20:34PM +1000, Adam Clarke wrote:
>> Many users do not use their keyboard for page navigation. A "Top"
>> link provides a mouse friendly alternative that is clearly associated
>> with the viewed page.
>
> My experience with Top links is that they end up in the navigation
> stack, and are therefore confusing, WRT, oh, using the scroll bar (if
> one does not wish to move one's hand to the keyboard.
>
> Have I been poorly served by my browsers?
>
> Cheers
> -- jra

The issue with using the scrollbar is the reason I suggested the "Top"
link in the first place.  Oftentimes here at work we get tickets that
end up long enough to reduce the scroll bar to a mere quarter of an
inch.  Considering I have my resolution set to 1280x1024 you can imagine
how long these things get.

Mathew Snyder