[rt-users] Query Builder, report for last 7 days

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 13 09:21:31 EDT 2006

At Tuesday 9/12/2006 05:57 PM, Jared Hanks wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm using the Query Builder in RT and would like to create a report
>for tickets created in the last 7 days.  I'm able to get the report
>to look the way I want, but just am unable to generate this for the
>last 7 days.  I can use a specific date, but I would like to easily
>be able to run this search in the future without having to change the date.
>
>Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Jared

Jared,

You can do a query for Created After '-7 days' on the QB screen (no
quotes needed). Or (Created > '-7 days' ) on the Advanced screen
(quotes needed). (This works up to 3.4, I can't say if it's the same on 3.6.x).

Steve