[rt-users] Required fields: Custom and Standard

Kristopher Lusk klusk at brit.com
Fri Sep 15 16:05:36 EDT 2006

Hello List,

I am writing to find out in which release of Request Tracker it is possible
to set certain fields (either standard fields or custom fields) as REQUIRED
fields, meaning that a person creating a ticket could not proceed beyond the
ticket creation process without filling those fields out.

Is this possible in RT 3.4.5?  If so, could someone please point me to some
posts that show how to make fields required?

If not, when does this feature become available and where can I read about
features that became available in each release?

Thanks,

Kristopher Lusk