[rt-users] IE stops responding and display issue

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Sep 18 16:07:35 EDT 2006

I have discovered a lot more about this problem.

It appears to be a problem with the nav.css file. If I comment out
that file IE will load the page just fine (albeit a bit ugly :) ).

I looked at the subversion repository and see that the only thing
that changed from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1 is the copyright notice as far as I
can tell.

I am starting to comment out specific parts of the nav.css file to
see what is causing the problem but have had little luck thus far. We
have not done any local customizations of the css files. Any ideas
about what would be causing this very strange behavior?

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron