[rt-users] Emails not getting to destination

Kyle Manuel kyle at mbrostech.com
Tue Sep 19 16:16:05 EDT 2006

I just setup RT on Debian.  It is sending emails and I am getting them on my
own domain.  I run a mail server and saw that it received it and accepted it
only because it was from the internal network (trusted IP).  When emails are
sent to other domains, they are not received.  I don't know for what reason,
but I can guess that they are being rejected because they are not coming
from my mail server.  Can I set RT to pass the emails through my server?

Thanks,

Kyle Manuel, Net+
President/CEO
MBros Tech