[rt-users] greetings, newbie here and a question

Judson Main jmain at ssmg.org
Fri Sep 22 16:15:35 EDT 2006

Thanks.

I've spent some time reading the Approvals link over and over, and it's clearly not
what I want.  I need something on resolve only - or something different from
resolve, but unfortunately, I can find no way to adjust new, open, update, resolve
choices within RT without major hacks.  Not a pretty thing.

I may, of course, be wrong about this, but our choice here is to have the analyst
work the ticket to the point of completion, and then, and only then, have another
analyst check their work.

Right now, the optional plan is to send an e-mail on resolved tickets either for
the day, or for the week, which the recipients can then review.  This may be the
simplest and easiest to implement.

Feel free to kick this newbie in the butt if he ain't reading the Approvals section
right  - even if this newbie isn't a newbie, but a multi-decade veteran!  ;-)

Jud.

 On Fri Sep 22  3:21 , "Wagener, Harald"  sent: