[rt-users] CCs not cc'ed on new ticket creation

Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca
Sun Sep 24 13:25:28 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tip, Mathew.

I've got the variable set. The addresses are added as CCs on the ticket
. Copies of
Replys are sent to the addresses.  The problem is that the addresses are not
sent copies of the information entered into the "Create a new ticket"
form when
the ticket is created.

This might be the intended design. You create a ticket and specify who
will receive
copies of future updates to it but these people do not receive copies of
the original
ticket at the time of creation for some obscure reason. However, the
comment on the
form under the field says "(Sends a carbon-copy of this update to a
comma-delimited
list of email addresses. These people will receive future updates.)", so
apparently
the intention is that the CCs are cc'ed with the original ticket at
creation time.

I'm just trying to find out if others have the same issue and if someone
has a fix.

Gary

Gary Hall                       hall at fas.sfu.ca
Network Support Group           604-291-5925
Faculty of Applied Sciences     604-291-5404 (fax)
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6