[rt-users] Problem with 10 highest priority tickets I own area

Jason Fenner jfenner at vitamix.com
Tue Sep 26 09:11:48 EDT 2006

As discussed on the list earlier, this is because the wrong variable is
stored in the mime encoded string within the Attributes table.  However,
can someone post the exact method used to create the correct mime
encoded string and update the Attributes table with it?  Also, I am
curious; why does the Attributes table have it's contents column mime
encoded at all?

Jason
aka: axelilly