[rt-users] database on separate system

Paolo Supino paolo at actcom.net.il
Tue Sep 26 19:26:27 EDT 2006

Hi

  I have a mysql database server already running on my lan and I want to
use it for my RT system too. From whay I saw thus far the installation
process assumes the database is local and I didn't see any documentation
on setting up the RT database on a remote installation of mysql.
  Can anyone on the mailing list help me and save me the headache and
time that it will take me to reverse egineer the installation so I can
adapt it to running rt with a remote database?

TIA
Paolo