[rt-users] scrips #3 and #6 no longer seem to be working

Joe Auty jauty at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 27 19:18:05 EDT 2006

I'm no longer getting my auto reply emails attempted when I create
tickets, and email to requestors is no longer attempted (nor am I
told that email will be sent to the requestors).

What sorts of things could cause this problem? My NotifyActor setting
is set as "1". I know that I haven't provided a whole lot to go by,
but since this was working just fine in the past, I'm hoping you
could give me a very general response just so that I can make sure
I'm covering all of my bases here.

THanks in advance!

Joe Auty
UITS Messaging