[rt-users] Removing every requestor as an owner in RT 3.6.1

Farrell,Bob farrellb at studentsonly.com
Fri Sep 29 19:05:46 EDT 2006

I have seen MANY posts, but not a solution. ( or perhaps I missed it. )

Short of manually going into the database every day, is there a way to
make this behavior stop?

Our IT staff loves the new interface, but does not enjoy the huge drop
down list we have as we have MANY requestors within our organization.

I have triple checked all permissions and none of these folks are
privileged, or have the Own right.

My apologies if the solution is already out there, but I could not
locate it.

Regards,

Bob Farrell