[rt-users] Firefox table printing bug workaround

Timothy Smith Timothy.Smith at students.olin.edu
Sat Sep 30 16:13:07 EDT 2006

Hello, all. My users experienced problems printing a table of ticket
search results in Firefox. No matter how many tickets were displayed on
the screen, Firefox would truncate the results table and only print the
rows of the table that fit on the first page of paper. The footer always
followed on the second page.

The workaround, as described at
http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/76423, is to add the
line:

td, table { height: 100%; }

to NoAuth/css/print.css.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this bug but I thought it
would be good to document it in case anyone else runs into it with
Request Tracker.

Thanks,
Tim Smith
(formerly tsmith at loc.gov)