AW: RE: Re: [rt-users] Sorting on Custom Fields

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Mon Apr 2 12:26:26 EDT 2007

Hi jeff,

I didn't wrote a patch for oracle, we are using mysql.

Torsten

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm; ocraig at stillsecure.com <ocraig at stillsecure.com>
CC: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Mon Apr 02 18:06:12 2007
Subject: RE: Re: [rt-users] Sorting on Custom Fields

I have searched everywhere for this patch, I have only come across a patch for sorting of the custom fields when being displayed on forms, not for sorting data in reports.

I too am on MySQL now, but will be moving to Oracle.  Torsten, can you provide your patch for Oracle?  I am not able to find this anywhere.

Thanks,

Jeff Stark, Sr Systems Administrator
SumTotal Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq; SUMT)

OFFICE    +1 919 326 7548