[rt-users] view tickets opened by a member of my group

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Tue Apr 3 13:33:21 EDT 2007

hello,

How do I assign permissions such that everyone in a certain group can
view a ticket when a single member of their group opens a ticket in
some queue?

i.e., suppose I have two queues:

    AccountingQueue
    MarketingQueue

and two affiliated groups:

    AccountingGroup
    MarketingGroup

and some associated users:

    AccountingUser1
    AccountingUser2
    MarketingUser1
    MarketingUser2

If MarketingUser1 opens up a ticket in AccountingQueue, everyone in
AccountingGroup will see that ticket, in addition to MarketingUser1
(because he opened it).

But MarketingUser2 will not see this ticket, because he doesn't have
access permissions to AccountingQueue, nor did he open the ticket.

I would like for everyone in MarketingGroup to be able to view this
ticket. This is for RT 3.4.x.

thanks,
Thomas