[rt-users] auto-create new user account upon first ticket submission

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Wed Apr 4 02:58:02 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am running rt-3.6.3 on a FreeBSD 6.2 machine.

I missed this in the documentation nor could I figure out the proper
configuration in the

Every time I send an email from an email that is not associated with a
particular user to the queue email address I get an email response with
  "Ticket creation failed" appearing in the Subject line.

Please let me know how I can auto-create a new user account based on the
email with the first ticket submission.  So an unknown user is instantly
   added to the rt3 system?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Noah