[rt-users] auto-create new user account upon first ticket submission

Thomas Koch thomas.koch at switch.ch
Wed Apr 4 09:53:06 EDT 2007

Hi Noah

To enable your disabled accout log in (maybe root?) to your RT
Webinterface and go to:

Configuration > Users > Select a user

Here you can search your disabled user (attention: you have to tick the
option "Include disabled users in search.". To enable the user you can
add the right "Let this user access RT" in the section "Access control"
of this users' preferences tab.

I hope this helps.

- Thomas

--
  ----   SWITCH - The Swiss Education & Research Network   ----
  Thomas Koch; SWITCH; Postfach; CH-8021 Zurich; Switzerland