[rt-users] Unable to add the RT Activity Reports Extensions

Hersker, Steve SHersker at TNGUS.com
Thu Apr 5 00:44:44 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I just upgraded from RT 3.6.1 to RT 3.6.3...everything went fine. While
combing through the wiki, I saw the Activity Reports Extension. I
downloaded the extension and installed using the steps below...

Perl Makefile.PL

Make install

Cleared the mason cache

Restarted apache

Restarted my browser

But, I don't see the extensions anywhere...I'm "assuming" that the
Activity reports should be under the Tools / Reports menu, but it's not
there. Am I looking in the wrong place or did I miss a step?

Also, what's the cleanest way to uninstall the extension at this point?

Thx!

Steve

I was able to install the Service Updates and Timeline extensions
without any problems and both are working fine.