[rt-users] Really slow Search page startup suddenly

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Apr 7 13:36:31 EDT 2007

> Most probably, 4.1 gens good plan for this.

It just occurred to me that this seems to have started since I added the
extra indexes for the Shredder - is that possible? It is actually
possible to have "conflicting" indexes? Here are the indexes I added:

CREATE INDEX SHRD_CGM1 ON CachedGroupMembers(MemberId, GroupId,
Disabled);
CREATE INDEX SHRD_CGM2 ON CachedGroupMembers(ImmediateParentId,
MemberId);
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX SHRD_GM1 ON GroupMembers(MemberId, GroupId);
CREATE INDEX SHRD_TXN1 ON Transactions(ReferenceType, OldReference);
CREATE INDEX SHRD_TXN2 ON Transactions(ReferenceType, NewReference);
CREATE INDEX SHRD_TXN3 ON Transactions(Type, OldValue);
CREATE INDEX SHRD_TXN4 ON Transactions(Type, NewValue);

--
Best regards, Ruslan.