[rt-users] Shredded the wrong user

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 9 09:12:04 EDT 2007

This is a bit of a side question, but why such concern for deleting
users? I see the same couple of people asking questions about this and
spending a lot of time dealing with it.

Extra users don't really take up very much space and with good spam
control the majority of the users created actually have tickets
associated with them.

Everyone has their reasons for doing things, so I don't want this to be
viewed as a critical question. I am just curious about what the reasons
are. In my case I just leave the users alone.