[rt-users] Issues with rtX 1.8 , rt 3.4.2 running callsmultiqueue report

raj bagwe rspecty at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 10:47:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using RT 3.4.2 with mysql database on RHEL 4. I
have recentely installed RT Statistics 1.8. It seemsto
be running fine except for CallsMultiQueue Report. It
looks to be running fine for default queue but if I
try to change any thing on that page for e.g. date ,
ticket status or queue it shows incorrect report.
I have seen a thread about it but it says that those
changes were required for rtX 1.7 and are already
incorporated in 1.8.
Can anyone help me figuring out the changes required
to get this working ?