[rt-users] Scrip question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 10 18:30:45 EDT 2007

Karen, Borut, & Stephan,

	Thank you all for your replies. My intent is that once a person has
already updated a CF, RT would recognise that a transaction has occurred
against the ticket and my user-defined condition would execute, which
would modify the ticket status field only. It's crucial to my design.
Actually, if the CF goes back to it's previous setting, I won't really
care as long as the status change takes place. I was also thinking of
using this method for approvals (modify status to "rq apprvd") because I
think it is less cumbersome than the delivered version (I can more
easily control the effect). Thanks again.

Kenn
LBNL