[rt-users] Retrieving "OldReference" values from Transaction

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:45:12 EDT 2007

Can someone tell me how to retrieve the value that is referenced by
$self->TransactionObj->OldReference in a scrip?  The actual value that
comes back is a reference to a record store in the ObjectCustomFieldValues
table of the database.  I've tried about 20 different things trying to get
it to return the referenced value instead of the reference id, but so far
it's beaten me.  I've also looked at the wiki pretty thoroughly, but I
haven't found anything there that does this.  There's plenty about
$self->TransactionObj->OldValue, but nothing about OldReference.

Thanks,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC