[rt-users] Retrieving "OldReference" values from Transaction

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 12 17:25:59 EDT 2007

Don't you hate it when you wish you'd waited a few minutes before hitting
the Send button?

Disregard my original request for help, I stumbled across the answer
myself.  I was making things too complicated for myself by snooping in the
database.  The RT code cleverly figures out whether it needs to undo a
reference or just return a value from the table when you grab
$self->TransactionObj->OldValue and returns whatever is appropriate.  Very
nice!

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC