[rt-users] RT Permissions

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Thu Apr 12 18:53:11 EDT 2007

Hi Toan,

Thank you for the reply. Just curious, because it is not really
documented anywhere, what does "SeeQueue" do? Does it allow you to see
one queue or all queues? I have to play a bit more with permissions, so
if anyone knows where they are defined and what they actually do that
will be great.

Nick

PS Our folks really did not want to deal with saved searched for the
"newest unknown tickets".

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------