[rt-users] Repeated log-in on web interface needed

bijayant kumar bijayant4u at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 06:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi Mario ,
              It seems that you didnt checked the full archives of mailing list because i have posted the solution some times back. anyway here is the solution which worked with rt-3.6.1 .

In databse
ALTER TABLE sessions MODIFY a_session longblob;

Let me know whether it worked or not.

Mario Rimann <mario at rimann.org> wrote: Hi

I'm new to RT (running 3.6.3 on Apache2 on a Gentoo machine) and have the
following problem:

Login via web interface is successful in the first step. But for each
other page within RT that I'd like to see, I'm requested to enter my
user/password again. If I enter the credentials, the page is delivered.
But when clicking a link to another page, the next authentification is
needed.

I already asked Google and searched the mailinglist-archives, but didn't
find a solution for this problem. Any hints are really appreciated!

Cheers,
Mario

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com

Bijayant Kumar