[rt-users] Form input interface

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Apr 17 14:05:20 EDT 2007

Hi Kenn,

I have something like this, but the form is a web form (php) and the e-mail
is sent from the web server (not the user).  If this is what you're doing,
I'll be happy to share what I have.  Letting the web form build the e-mail
makes it very easy to extract the data when it hits RT because you get to
define the data format.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst