[rt-users] Collapsed View of Ticket?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:52:19 EDT 2007

Chris,

We have been using the "reverse history ordering" to help put the
item that needs work at the top of the History display. I do agree
with you that to make this responsive, having the browser use
javascript to hide the content until needed would be optimal and
minimize rt/db roundtrip communication.

Ken