[rt-users] RT 3.6.3 Issue sending email to RT Queues

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Thu Apr 19 14:42:27 EDT 2007

Jesse -
        Thanks! I hadn't seen that before. I'll give it a shot now that
I finally have hardware for an RT development system.

(Originally setup RT as a proof-of-concept, we needed it, started using
it, and then I was faced with the quandaries inherent in doing piecemeal
development work on the production RT instance upon which my team came
to depend. Urk.)

--
/Ole Craig
Security Engineer