[rt-users] RT does not sent outgoing emails after migration

Pedro Santa pedro.santa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:01:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've just been testing around an RT migration from Debian to Debian,
and with the same RT version.

Is should be pretty straightforward. I've used the backup comand on
source machine:

"mysqldump --opt --add-drop-table -u <rtuser> -p<rtpass> -h localhost
<rtdb> > source-backup"

And the restore command on destination machine:

"mysql -u <rtuser> -p<rtpass> -h localhost < source-backup"

Problem is after I do that, all things are (apparently) restored minus
the outgoing email (autoreply and replies, so far)

My original machine keeps sending outgoing emails and functioning normally.

Any hints?

TIA.

The best regards,

Pedro Machado Santa