[rt-users] RT does not sent outgoing emails after migration

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Apr 20 07:38:25 EDT 2007

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Pedro Santa wrote:
> I added that config (as in
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Debug) and the log is still
> empty. :(

 	That sounds strange.  I have my log set to the following, and I
get various messages that aren't particularly errors, (ie. notices, I
suppose) so if you have it set to debug, I would expect lots of stuff.
Maybe you haven't restarted apache/RT quite right to get it to read the
config file?  Or maybe a permission issue - I'd try setting the file
permissions to 777.

@LogToSyslogConf = ( socket => 'inet' ) unless (@LogToSyslogConf);
Set($LogToSyslog    , 'error');
Set($LogToScreen    , 'error');
Set($LogToFile      , 'notice');
Set($LogDir, '/var/log');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");    #log to rt.log