[rt-users] RTGUI, a Graphical User Interface for Best Practical's Request Tracker

Jeff Stark JStark at sumtotalsystems.com
Fri Apr 20 15:15:58 EDT 2007

Using REST  Web Services:
http://XXXX/REST/1.0/Forms/ticket/default?user=XXXX&pass=XXXX&id=249

I receive the following error:
	Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/Forms/ticket/default line 178.

	Stack:
	  [/opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/Forms/ticket/default:178]
	  [/opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/autohandler:52]
	  [/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:292]

When I look at line 178 it is performing the following:
    push @data, [ Queue => $ticket->QueueObj->Name ]

Any suggestions on what may be causing this?  I am passing a valid ticket id in.

-Stark