[rt-users] RTGUI, a Graphical User Interface for Best Practical's Request Tracker

Torbjørn Moen crzy at start.no
Fri Apr 20 17:21:10 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 14:22 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On Apr 20, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Torbjørn Moen wrote:
>

> > An API would be the best way to do this, but given that we need to
> > produce a working application for the IT Service on 21st of May
> > this probably won't happen from us until after that time.
> >

> The existing REST webservices API should have what you need. What
> doesn't it have?
>
> Best,
> Jesse

Not had the time to really look things over, but I see a potential
problem is queue handling. We have a requirement that says that "a user
shall have the opportunity to select the queues he or she wish to see".

Anyways, this will definitely be something I'll put my head into during
this weekend.

--
Best Regards
Torbjørn Moen on behalf on the RTGUI developers