[rt-users] Scrips and Custom fields values

Silvana.Giberti at esa.int Silvana.Giberti at esa.int
Tue Apr 24 06:05:21 EDT 2007

Thanks everybody for helping me on this issue!

I was finally able to solve my problem on scrips and custom fields values.
 As few people had suggested, I just had to enable the batch transaction
stage in the RT_SiteConfig.pm, setting stage "TransactionBatch" for that
one scrip that updates the CF, restart httpd, and magically everything
worked well!
Now I can see that all other transactions are executed and committed
before, and then the batch transaction starts and completes successfully.
You just have to re-display the page to see the changes.

I agree with that the problem may be generated by the webui that runs an
extra transaction and the CF update gets undone.

Anyway, that was a great input, thanks again!

- Silvana